Sunday, June 28, 2009

how many did you cause

So I have tried to use technology to my advantage when it comes to church. I have started using the notes application on my ipod, writing notes throughout church. Whatever i feel should be written down, or if i can type that fast. Today's post doest come from a note taken on a talk... but rather a hymn... I dont know the name of the hymn... but it was Hymn 192 and the second verse says "He shed a thousand drops for you, A thousand drops of precious blood." I read scriptures with my friend troy every once and a while, and we got talking about the atonement and how we keep him in our mind... and use the atonement. But Troy said something one day that really hit me... he said " how many drops will you cause him?" and that has stuck with me EVER since that moment. I know we all sin.... but as we strive to better ourselves and others we gain a light in our eyes and people see that! As we do whats right sinning becomes less and less in our lives... sinning becomes harder for us to do. And i can tell you that this is true from experience. I have seen this change in my own life! I have been trying to become better as far as writting on here more frequently. Things with my job have REALLY looked up... I mean REALLY looked up!! I realized today that I need to go back to New York... just for a brief moment... I long for my cousins, for my family there, I miss all of them sooo sooo much!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment